background





Saturday, March 07, 2009

53. first week with my cameras

I'm working on taking more pictures. My two tools, or cameras if you will for this are the one on my iPhone and a Kodak M753 (baby digital camera perfect for people who are photo-ly retarded, like me). Here are a few of the pictures I took this week:

Anika and I went to a sushi place I'd never been to before, it was good, it is the one by Outback in Orem if anyone is interested.

We were the only people there (it was almost closing) and our waiter was hitting on us pretty hardcore, we seemed to throw him a little off his game. Example: he brought out my diet coke, Anika's wine, and two straws . . .

we had to take a picture.







These shots are from Monday when I worked 17 hours; 8 hours at school, 9 hours for Jon. This first one is Jack (my truck) inside the IPF at BYU, I was still giddy at this point. Shoots always
start so fun, but they turn into hard tedious work very quickly.













This is from about 11:30 pm when I have started to get a little loopy and the smoke has become mesmerizing.











This is from 12:30 am when we turned the lights back on to find we had created a foggy London day here at the BYU. Luckily they had turned off the smoke detectors . . . maybe we learned that was necessary on a previous shoot two summers ago . . .












Sometimes students (and teachers) need a little break. On those days we head to the park across the street from my school. It's pretty fun to see "cool, bad ass, high school kids" play like 4 year-olds =)









This one just feeds into my bizarre sense of humor. When I got home the other day the wind had blown all of the trash cans over. To e it looked like the aftermath of a shootout in the Old West.

1 comment:

yamani wlaken said...

cool nice shot