background





Saturday, June 10, 2006

the experiment

So I signed up for this solely so I could comment on Shark's blog so this may well be the first and last post, but we will see, time will tell, and all that rot. I should be preparing for the lesson I have to teach tomorrow in Relief Society, but I am doing this instead. I am sure that when I am trapped in my personal version of outer darkness (which involves a trip to Wal-Mart) I will regret that I wasted this time that could have been spent strengthening my spirit and therefore saving my soul. But everythings a trade off now isn't it.

If you think the name of this blog a little odd you are not alone, it is a bit of an inside joke among the roommates and my gmail account. And oddly enough it is always available so I don't have to play the create a name game for an hour before I open a new account. I hate that game.

1 comment:

AnikanZ said...

seriously, I love that walmart will be your personal hell.