background





Sunday, May 17, 2009

working on it.

This week I started working on some other goals from my 101 list, get rid of duplicates in my iTunes library and upping my savings account. To do the savings (and pay off a new purchase) I'm starting work back at the Olive Garden today. No, I'm not done teaching for the year, no I'm not very excited. I'm the opposite of excited because I would way rather not work and have a summer of fun, and the spiritual low times of my life were when I was working at the O.G.. But sometimes when you're an adult you have to do things you're not excited about. I've been praying for extra help so that I can not back slide like crazy this time, so if you're that sort of person and you happen to think of my while you're on your knees it might be helpful. And I'd appreciate it.

The ol' iTunes is not as smart as I once thought it can't tell the difference between movements on classical pieces so an entire cd sometimes shows up as dups instead of being listed as four seperate songs with multiple movements. I solved that by putting "a," "b," "c," etc. The only problem is that takes ages to do. Other songs I try to get rid of the live version (usually doesn't sound as good) or the one without album art. If that doesn't work I just pick one at random to delete. Only 722 more to go!

No comments: