background





Tuesday, April 21, 2009

#18. one of my secrets; pass Praxis

The Praxis is the test the decides if I am truly qualified to teach history. I am not a good test taker, so I hate that this is the method of assessment the gay-ass government chose. I took it once during my last semester on campus and missed the passing score by two points. Since each question is weighted differently that could be one question or two questions, I don't know. What I do know is that I was very discouraged by it especially since the test was on US and World History, as in all of it. They randomly selected questions and there was one civilization I hadn't even heard of, apparently I was sleeping that day in sophomore world history. I think I was more upset that I would have to take the test again.

This time after being there for three hours, having no breakfast, and having some lady follow me to the bathroom and stand outside while I peed; I PASSED! YAY! Worth it!

1 comment:

Deidre said...

this was very funny. I am glad you passed it. I think I only passed it by a couple of points. So apparently I was sleeping on a different day with a question that was weighted differently! What good it has done me and my non career.