background





Monday, October 16, 2006

Answered Prayer

This is kind of silly, but right now I am working on my teacher work sample and I have gone as far as I can without the post assessment. I was supposed to be able to get that today, but then last night we found out that there was going to be another student count and on Wednesday, the next day I would see the needed class, there is PSAT testing so no academic classes are meeting. I was really upset because the TWS is due in Utah by Tuesday and I need to mail the sucker across the country, I had no idea if it would work for me to get the post assessment on Friday and then finish and mail it in by Tuesday. So last night I prayed like crazy to have a way to get this paper from my students, then when I woke up this morning I did the same thing. Low and behold when the first period bell rang they announced that the count would start immediately instead of at third period. Long story shorter, I got the assessment and can finish!!! haPPy DaY!!! thank you Father.

No comments: